Dr. Daniel Kim (Cornea Specialist)
– Medical Director: St. Mary’s Ambulatory Surgical Center
– Board member: Vision Care Service Organization
– Specialty Board: American Board of Ophthalmology
– Fellowship: Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Cornea
– Residency: NYU Medical Center, Ophthalmology
– Medical School: NYU Medical School- M. D.
– College: Cornell University- B.A.
Dr. Daniel Kim is very well acquainted with the founder of BestDocz, another Dr. Kim. Dr. Daniel Kim is an ophthalmologist and cornea specialist. Dr. Kim serves his patients in multiple locations which include Palisades Park, New Jersey, Manhattan, Flushing, and New York. In addition to the superior quality of care with 20 years of experiences, he is calm, charismatic, confident and also manages to make you feel the same. He is a true role model for anyone who is hoping to become one of the most respected ophthalmologists in the future.
Dr. Kim became very well known to BestDocz.Com through his leadership activities within the Korean American Medical Association (KAMA) with its 45 years of history; he is currently serving as the Vice President. He is also currently serving as the medical director of St. Mary's Ambulatory Surgical Center where his expertise in his field, smiles, and warmth make his patients feel comfortable.
Without a doubt, Dr. Kim finds the most meaningfulness in providing the highest quality of patient care while utilizing the best and the latest technology and equipment.
We (BestDocz) are honored to have Dr. Daniel Kim join us on BestDocz.com
Please click here to find out more about the services that he and his team provide to his patients and the community.